The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Let Me Hear

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 pm

((blah. My mom's going to kick me off soon, so maybe I'll sneak on upstairs.
Either that or I'll be on tomorrow morning or later on.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NobleAntihero



Female
Number of posts : 74
Age : 25
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:41 pm

"Oh, he'll be back."
Diedrich smiled encouragingly.
"He just needs some time alone, like Jae over there." He jerked his head in Jae's direction. "Give it to him and he'll be bright as a bluebird." He shrugged dismissively.

On the next landing, Abel was sitting hunched on the floor next to a suit of armor. It towered over him, made him feel small. Of course, he was small.
He stayed there, huddled up beside the cold metal sentinal, knees pulled up against his chest, head in his hands. He felt funny, having been so close to her. He'd never gotten so close to anyone he'd only just met days before. In fact, the only person he'd ever neared was Diedrich, which usually was the other's fault, and came in the form of some kind of violent tackle.
It was a feeling he'd never had before. His cheeks were bright red; he pressed his face into his hands, and hands into his knees. This was rediculous! All he'd done was brushed against her... After all, it was all Diedrich's fault anyway. Why was he making such a big deal out of all this.
He wasn't sure if he sat there for a few minutes, or hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schrodinger



Female
Number of posts : 24
Age : 26
Location : Inside your mind
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Jae sat quietly by the large hourglass, arms wrapped tightly around himself as if he were cold. He felt ill, and he wasn't sure if it was from the large group of people Aneira had dragged him into or the hunger gnawing at his stomach. After all, he hadn't had breakfast.. or dinner the previous evening for that matter. With a sigh, he glanced up. Aneira wasn't looking at him anymore. Though even from this distance, he could sense her worry. He rolled his eyes and stared back at the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm

"If you say so," Gabrielle said, but not as confident as she wanted to sound. In fact, she was almost worrying about the guy.
Frank, on the other hand, had a grin on his face and was bouncing from foot to foot. This was the happiest he had been in a long time, which was a really long time ago.
"I think," Frank said in a voice louder than his normal one, "That we should head out to the grounds. We don't want to get caught out of class, now do we? If we head out there we'll look like some of the students who have a break this period."
Without waiting for an answer, he turned on his heal and headed out towards the grounds. He was hoping that at least someone would follow him.
Gabrielle stayed rooted to the spot, trying to decide what she wanted to do.
"You think we should go over there and see if Jae wants to come with us?" She asked Aneira. "Maybe being outside will make him feel better, and it won't seem like such a large group."
She also shot a glance towards the stairs, as if this offer could somehow reach Abel's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NobleAntihero



Female
Number of posts : 74
Age : 25
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:27 pm

"I'm right behind you." Diedrich crowed down to Frank, and in a moment, he was at his side, striding out toward the front door, hands casually stuffed in his pockets. He was beginning to limp again, apparently all the running around had done a number on his injured knee.

Abel glanced up, he heard more chattering downstairs. They seemed to be leaving. Feeling safe to return, he hauled himself to his feet and snuck quietly down the stairs.
When he reached the landing just above the group, he peered carefully from a hiding spot. They seemed to have disbanded. Only Gabrielle and Aneira remained. He wandered down the stairs. It definitely seemed safe now that Diedrich and Frank were gone. And that other boy was gone too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schrodinger



Female
Number of posts : 24
Age : 26
Location : Inside your mind
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Aneira turned her head. Abel was returning.
"Oh, hi." She said, waving a little. "We were just headed outside. Care to join us?"
Without waiting for an answer, however, she turned and scampered toward Jae. He was still at the house point collector. He glanced up, noticing her approach. "Jae, want to come outside with us?" She asked.
He shrugged, and stared back at the floor, still hugging his stomach.
"Jae?" Aneira asked again, reaching out with a tentative hand, placing it on his shoulder. She felt him shivering gently. "Are you alright?"
He nodded silently.
"Come on, I'm sure some fresh air would do you some good." She said, and with a smile, pulled him to his feet. With a quiet sigh, he followed. Aneira quickly turned to Gabrielle and Abel, waving them over. "We're going outside!" She called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 am

With his sister out of earshot and Diedrich right beside him, Frank grinned.
"Y'know," He said fairly quiet. "I think my sister fancies your quiet friend."
He turned back and grinned, seeing his sister smiling at Abel and opening her mouth to speak.
"I take tha' back," He said quickly. "I know she fancies him!"
And with that, he laughed wildly.

Gabrielle smiled at Abel while Aneira ran over to Jae.
"I'm glad you feel better," She said. "I'm sure Frankie and Diedrich were only messing around."
"We're going outside!" Aneira called from where she was standing.
"C'mon," Gabrielle grinned. "Le's go."
She walked over towards Aneira and Jae with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NobleAntihero



Female
Number of posts : 74
Age : 25
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Diedrich smirked. "I know," He threw back his head and joined in Frank's laughter; it was so intense, it made his stomach ache. After he finally calmed down, he lowered his voice.
"This'll be interesting though. Don't think anyone's ever fancied him." He adopted a serious face, but it didn't hold long. The smile returned. "I can't wait to see how this turns out."

Messing around. Yeah. Diedrich was a real kidder. Abel shook himself. Fine. Everything was cool.
"I'm sure." He said with a quick grin. As she turned to go, he quickly scurried after her, not wanting to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schrodinger



Female
Number of posts : 24
Age : 26
Location : Inside your mind
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Aneira followed far behind Diedrich and Frank on their way to the door, the dejected Jae beside her.
"Jae, you're so pale. You need to get outside more." She said, poking him in the side. She could still feel shivers running down his body. "The Quidditch season is about to start, you know. Will you join?"
"I suppose..." He mumbled softly. "Try anyway..." She smiled.
Jae was an excellent flyer, but his severe lack of self confidence usually hindered him in trying out. Aneira usually insisted he tried, despite how he felt.
Aneira glanced back at Gabrielle and Abel. They were taking their time. Maybe they wanted to be alone. She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Frank grinned as well. At least he wasn't the only one who noticed. Besides, it'd give him a great new way to push his sister's buttons while she insisted on pushing his own.
He stopped in front of one of the big oak trees, leaning against its base.
"She hasn't fancied any one since..." He stopped himself, and quieted down. No, this wasn't the place or the time to be telling Diedrich about his life... if there'd ever be a time. "Well, I can't remember since when." He added softly, staring at the approaching group.

Gabrielle caught up behind Aneira and Jae just in time to hear something about Quidditch and trying out. She was curious, but by the lack of response from Jae she knew it must be a touchy subject. She figured it wasn't her place to tred.
"Here we are," She said as they all caught up to Frank and Diedrich.
"Took you long enough!" Frank laughed. "I'm not getting any younger, y'know."
"Put a sock in it, Frankie." Gabrielle teased, settling down on the ground by his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NobleAntihero



Female
Number of posts : 74
Age : 25
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:20 pm

((For technicality's sake, since we're on the grounds now, should we move this to Hogwarts Grounds? Or...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 pm

((Well, whatever everyone wants.
If being in the grounds makes everyone feel better we can ;]
I don't care where we are, it'll all work out fine.

ANDMAN. I come back just to like re-read something I wrote and BAM. A new post from one of you. I'm like, "JEEZE. The phantom strikes!" xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NobleAntihero



Female
Number of posts : 74
Age : 25
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm

((xD Niiice.
I haunt joos in your sleep. >.>

Schro says we can go to the grounds. Since it's my turn, I'll start it up there. 'kay?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin


Female
Number of posts : 252
Age : 26
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:50 pm

((Mmkay. I will meet you there ;3
Well, it's Schro's turn.
But I'll skip there and play in the trees while I wait.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear   

Back to top Go down
 
Let Me Hear
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...
» Hear ye..here ye!
» Things you would never hear ___ say....
» The wearabouts of Silent Hawk
» Hear no evil

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Inside Hogwarts castle-
Jump to: